Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Vintage is Green

While I've always been aware of the environment, I never really thought I could do much about it. When I had my first daughter 8 years ago I became aware of the importance of eating organically, watching where things were made, and what materials items were made from. 





I never thought my Estate Liquidation business could help the environment in any way. Boy was I wrong!! If we as consumers buy vintage items for our household and fashion needs, we aren't contributing to the endless cycle of Oil-Middle East-China-USA-Box store-You & Me. What an impact all the vintage lovers could have. 

New Ad from the Etsy Vintage Team! Click HERE to see our shops.

I'm a proud member of the Etsy Vintage Team, an electic group of vintage shops which offer anything from 1930's kitchen canisters to 1970's platform heels. If it's vintage & it's cool, we all offer it! The team produced this ad recently and I wanted to share it with you. What a great way to communicate the Vintage is Green message! 


No comments:

Post a Comment